Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Why I'm voting for Mike Huckabee

Why I'm Voting for Mike Huckabee
By Gregg Jackson

I'm putting principle above what they're calling "party loyalty" these days. I'm putting inalienable rights endowed by our Creator above my friendships with other conservatives in the media. I'm putting real constitutions above the celebrity "conservative" lawyers who long ago figured out that defending the actual meaning of constitutions is no way to get ahead in the world. ........

...........I have made the decision to vote for Governor Mike Huckabee on the basis of research into actual records -- rather than empty campaign double-talk. Alone among the frontrunners, his record is conservative on the most fundamental issues. I will go even further: examining records proves that when $100 million dollars of GOP campaign propaganda is set aside, Mike Huckabee is the only real across-the-board (social and fiscal) conservative among the three front runners. ........ rest of the article here

No comments: