Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Trip to the Sewage Plant

From todays Touchstone blog. Go here or click the link on the left of the blog under Touchstone: "I Went to the Sewage Plant"

I Went to the Sewage Treatment Plant
Actually, it was just a shopping mall, and the sewage wasn't being treated, just being put up for sale. I hadn't been to a shopping mall in a long time, but we had to pick up something from the phone company's office, and that was in the mall, so after church on Sunday to the mall we went. It was a strange experience.


The shopping mall was pretty crowded for noon on a Sunday -- I was surprised by that. A lot of things surprised me, in no particular order. I was struck by how much expense, intelligence, creativity of a sort, and sheer energy is required to make something like a shopping mall as ugly as it is......

Read the rest of the article by following the link on the right

No comments: