Monday, June 1, 2009

American capitalism gone with a whimper

The world isn’t laughing with us, even with our new found celebrity and respect. I thought this was a very interesting article that hits very close to home. We have been on the downhill path since Teddy Roosevelt pulled us away from the Constitution and put us on the path of Progressivism. Notwithstanding the huge leap his cousin took us toward Marxism.

For the first time in my life I am actually becoming a political activist. I have been complacent, but it is time to be heard. Although if I write many more letters to my “government representatives”, HA! They may give me my own zip code!

At least Obama is guaranteeing the warranty on my GM (Government Motors) Equinox!

9-12 Project.

4 comments:

kkollwitz said...

Pithy

Otepoti said...

Hi, There doesn't seem to be a link here. To which article do you refer?

Best, Otepoti

eutychus said...

Thanks Chewy- haven't heard from you in a while.

Otepoti- The article can be accessed by clicking on the title.
(my other poster Marcus does this same thing and I had to ask him the same question):-)

Chewy said...

Here's the link. Oddly it worked for me. I understand eutychus having issues....

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/107459-0/