- Provided legal representation for Playboy
- Provided legal representation for Penthouse
- Opposed the Children’s Internet Protection Act of 2000
- Gone on record to state that for a porn company to verify its models were over 18 would “burden too heavily and infringe too deeply on the right to produce First Amendment-protected material.”
- Led a lawsuit to allow Playboy to print braille versions of its magazine
- Has argued “Abortion rarely causes or exacerbates psychological or emotional problems. When women do experience regret, depression or guilt, such feelings are mild and diminish rapidly, without adversely affecting general functioning. The few women who do experience negative psychological responses after abortion, appear to be those with pre-existing emotional problems.”
- Has argued that requiring a 13- or 14- year old girl to notify her parents before getting an abortion is “an unconstitutional burden.”
Apparently they prepare you to be the new deputy Attorney General of the United States of America. Read the article here.