- Life-Experts agree the next president will appoint the deciding vote on the Supreme Court to overturn Roe vs. Wade and RESTORE legal protection to children in the womb or continue the killing for decades to come.
- Marriage- Barack Obama
has promised to strike down the federal Defense of Marriage Act (signed by President Clinton, and previously supported by Sen. Joe Biden). He "supported" the California Supreme Court that redefined marriage to conform to the homosexual agenda and is on record opposing the California (and Florida) marriage amendments that would restore protection to marriage between one man and one woman.
- Your Money-While Obama is gaining in the polls from the economic collapse, he has received more money from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac than anyone else except the chairman of the Banking Committee, Sen. Chris Dodd. Obama received more than $126,000 after serving in the Senate only four years. Watch it for yourself. It was Sen. John McCain who stood on the floor of the Senate calling for more regulations for Fannie and Freddie while the Democrats blocked all the Republican efforts to provide oversight and regulations. Among Obama's economic advisers is none other than former Fannie Mae CEO Franklin Raines. By the way, Obama will reverse the Bush tax cuts, which means a tax increase for every single one of us.
- Your Health
- Israel-Obama supporters include the enemies of Israel and enemies of America. Terrorists from al-Qaida to Hamas to Hezbollah , to Islamic Jihad to the Muslim Brotherhood. Palestinians are hosting phone banks for Obama, not to mention donating to the campaign in such numbers that even the FEC has taken notice.
- Freedom-The Democrats in Congress have already announced their plans to shut down Christian and conservative talk radio, and with Barack Obama in the White House, they would accomplish their gag-rule goals
- Guns-According to the 1996 Independent Voters of Illinois/Independent Precinct Organization general candidate questionnaire, (Politico, March 31, 2008) Obama endorsed outlawing all handguns. He has also supported other bans and limitations on hunting rifles, shotguns and ammunition.
- Jobs-Small-business owners prefer a McCain administration over his opponent by a four-to-one margin. Obama's economic policies, such as higher taxes and a fine of an undisclosed amount for not providing health care, would put many small businesses out of business and make it tougher for those remaining businesses to flourish and expand, leading to a reduction in jobs. He also supports penalizing corporations, who, by the way, also provide jobs – at least until Obama's attempt to use them to redistribute wealth sends them packing.
- Energy-Obama won't drill, and is against nuclear power.
- National Security
Our very civilization is at stake, and the presidency is not the place for on-the-job training. We must blow the trumpet and warn our nation, or as Ezekiel proclaims, the blood will be on our hands! The good news is, this is not over – you can make a difference. Join with us in sounding the alarm: (read more here and what you can do)