Saturday, December 11, 2010

Clinton apparently now president again

From HotAir:


The depressing truth: Given the alternative, it really would be great news.


I can’t do justice to what you’re about to see. The spectacle of the president bugging out of his own press conference to go to a Christmas party is weird enough, but having Clinton back at the White House podium fielding questions on the hottest domestic issue of the day shoots past deja vu and lands firmly in “am I hallucinating?” territory. (The good news: It turned Twitter into an hour-long snark free-for-all, with Michael Goldfarb taking first prize.) I get that The One’s trying to leverage BJ’s popularity to pressure Democratic fencesitters on the tax deal. What I don’t get is why he’d leave him alone to address reporters, suggesting either ....more here

1 comment:

Delirious said...

I heard about this on the radio and I couldn't believe it! Frankly, I think Pres. Obama didn't understand what he was getting in to when he ran for president. He doesn't understand foreign policy. There are rumors that he spends much of his time watching sports on television. He just wasn't cut out for this position. He's really just clueless.