Saturday, December 12, 2009

OK- I.m Not Moving

But I will be re-decorating. Since the feedback was generally positive about the new lay out, I decided to make the change. But I also decided to stay here. What this means, is that some time over the Holidays (or sooner) this site will be under construction. All links and a few new ones will be available at http://theguyinthewindow1.blogspot.com/ while I am rearranging things. If posting is a bit slow for a while you will understand why. I hope to be "more regular" soon... (insert old guy joke here)

A blessed Advent to you all.

5 comments:

Yours, Sincerely said...

I really enjoy your posts. Thanks!

eutychus said...

ou are too kind. Thank you!

eutychus said...

um.. that would be "you" not "ou".
Unfortunately the new computer is no help with my sloppy typing skills.

Chewy said...

make up my mind, I'm glad to here you will soon be regular....

Chewy said...

hear