Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

The world is upside down. This makes me sick to my stomach that we no longer support our troops. I cannot explain how sad this makes me, there are those that have served that understand.

Instead of supporting them we want to prosecute them for following orders. Captain’s Mast for a fat lip!? I praise and support these Navy brothers for taking this to Court Marshall. There was a time I recommended Military Service for friends and relatives. I can no longer do that in good conscience. They have lost the support of their Government. They should get out of the service.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I like the new layout.

Yes, its ludicrous. These Navy Seals are being treated like criminals when they were merely doing their jobs and protecting us from harms way. And, all for a damn fat lip. The terrorists deserve much worse in my book.